Postgraduate studies



The truth is that I'm not sure if in the future I want to study another thing, or to specialize me in some area. But I am sure that i wouldn't curse a diplomat or an academic master, I feel that I had passed many years reading and studying and that isn't an area that I like. I respect it but at this point, the theory that surrounds the communication area starts to dislike myself.

If I would had to decide on a specialization, I think that my interests go for more professional courses, and specific of journalism, for example technical specializations, in the use of information, data systematization, use of platform or tools to do a better job in my interest areas.

But i think that to come back to academia to realize a study or an investigation isn't really how I imagine my future, despite that we must not leave  the fact that these specializations are beginning to become important in the moment of hire people. Each day more and more people of each career and journalism don't stay behind, they are hundreds every year who graduate, so specialization begins to be more than an option a necessity  to survive in the future.

 However, I think the most probable option that I will choose, will be to specialize myself more in professional areas than in academic areas.

Comentarios

  1. Totally agree. I also believe that it will be almost an obligation for journalists to specialize in different areas.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree. We've read a lot already to continue

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A place would like to visit

Blog 4: My music

What I hate about the profession