Blog 3. My favorite movie



My favourite movie is The Lord of Rings, but it isn´t just that movie, it is a trilogy. I find this movie a masterpiece. It is an adaptation of the books written by J.R.R. Tolkien and by my understanding is one of the best adaptations that has been realized ever. It is an epic story in a fictious world. The movie script is fantastic, and it is great how they acommodated the elements that are inside the book to construct a similar story in audiovidual form. The performances also are fascinatings, but one of the things that i love more of the movie is his music, it tells the story by itself, and it is thinked in a very intelligent way, being able to transmit all the things necessary to provide to the images and the dialogue of a magnific sense. The movie project started in 1995 by the hand of his director Peter Jackson. The first movie, The Fellowship of the Ring premiered in 2001. And I think that another reason because it like me is that we always watch it in family, since I was a child.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A place would like to visit

Blog 4: My music

What I hate about the profession